'08 CR-v front bumper cladding

Hi all, I am planning to put a class III hitch tube on the front of my '08 CR- v so that I can put a fishing pole holder on the front of it, but to do that, I will need to remove the large pieces of plastic cladding
that wrap around the bumper and grille area. I'd like to know how the stuff is attached, and will I need any special tools to remove it. I don't want to do any unnecessary damage to the plastic (besides cuting what I need to allow for the hitch. TIA, Ed
On 8/27/09 9:15 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@18g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, "Ed White"

If its like the '06 CRV, its held on with one sheet metal screw on each side and a large collection of plastic snaps (like the ones you see on top when you open the hood). On the '06 they are of two different sizes, so be careful to remember which ones go where.
Of course, the safest thing to do is to get the FSM (Helminc.com) and then you'll know for sure.