08 Fit AC temperature differential is?

What's the "optimal" temperature differential for an 08 Fit? Some people think that an AC unit should blow the same temperature whether it's 85 or 105, but I know better.
How much should I be looking at. Yes, it's a small compressor, but I'd just like to have a number to watch for over the next 10-12 years that I own the car.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Approximately 75,000 years ago, the supervolcano Toba

In either case (85 or 105), when recirculating the air inside the cabin, it should be able to attain the same mean cabin temperature, it just may take a little longer. It may be warmer around the windows........

A temperature probe in the center console port (closest to evap output) should always be around 40 degrees That is with it on recirculation mode. If you want to make sure it is always in good operating mode get the service manual and follow the check procedures.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant at startup. It was 98 today and will probably be 100+ this weekend. Even with all four windows cracked a little and the sunshade up (with the nose into the sun), it still takes 15 minutes or so on recirc. I usually close the front windows and crack the rears open a little more for a few minutes. Ray & Tom suggested this. With PhDs in chemistry and physics, I bow to their wisdom on this tactic.

--

- dillon I am not invalid

"Gee, Jimmy,I'm sorry to hear that your girlfriend

Of course.
That's why you don't run it on recirc when you first get in. You should open all the windows (and sunroof if so equipped) for the first couple of minutes, and blast the A/C with incoming air.
That will blast the furnace air out of the car, and quickly bring it down to outside levels. Then you close it up and hit recirc.

I agree with Elmo. your recirculating internal air that is probably 20-40 degrees higher then the outside air....
In either case, the higher the differential (actual - preferred), the longer it will take.