09 Honda Fit has no low washer fluid indicator

Wow, just realized there is no indicator. All the while thought mine was broken.
User Manual says "Canadian models only".
WTF? Apparently Honda Engineers have never driven highways through a
LONG Colorado winter.
asshats. c

US vehicles often get much smaller washer fluid reservoirs as well, which must make north-easters really happy.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Couldn't you open the bonnet occasionally and look?

Well sure, but you wouldn't believe how fast a 2.5qt reservoir will empty during a long winter's drive. The Canadian-market gallon reservoir lasts much longer.
I cover over 20,000 miles a year. There have been winter days where I've completely used up an entire gallon and had to add most of another one. It's no fun at all to run out of fluid and be miles between exits with the sloppiest highway you can imagine in front of you.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
In article

that's ALWAYS been the case with American Honda and their choices for features like this.