Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2015 Honda Fit
From AB Honda Introduces All-New 2015 Fit at North American International Auto Show - More powerful, refined and fuel-efficient Fit set to launch this spring - All-new U.S. model showcases dynamic...
2
2

Bad Ignition Switch?
I am driving a 2008 Honda Civic LX. Every once in a while, when I attempt to turn the engine on, I hear a "zapping" sound instead. If I turn the ignition key back in the off position and then try...
4
4

2014 Honda Civic priced from $18,190*, new CVT boosts city mpg
From AB 2014 Honda Civic Goes On-Sale Today with a Restyled Coupe, Higher Tech, Better Fuel Efficiency and an Improved Driving Experience 12/04/2013 - TORRANCE, Calif. -Coupe styling changes...
4
4

Honda's new City hints in India at US-bound Fit sedan
From AB 2013.11.26 Honda unveils All New 4th Generation Honda City at a World Premiere in India ûAll New City to be launched with Diesel and Petrol ûStarts pre-launch bookings for January 2014...

Honda reveals new Civic hatch for WTCC
From AB 03.12.2013 Honda's 2014 WTCC Civic Takes Shape Honda has released the first visual of its 2014 World Touring Car Championship challenger reflecting the all new technical regulations for the...

2015 Honda Fit set for Detroit reveal
From AB Honda to Debut All-New 2015 Fit at North American International Auto Show Big news in the New Year for the subcompact-car segment with the introduction of a from-the ground-up more advanced,...

1998 Civic Hood Latch Release
The hood latch release on my kids' 1998 Civic seems to have either stretched beyond being useful, or the latch is so rusted that it has seized up. I can pull the release knob but it doesn't release...
2
2

Accord 2014 hybrid
Anyone drive this thing yet? The specs are interesting - if hard to get any details on. The question is how does it work in the real world. J.
4
4

2011 Fit Low Tire Pressure Light
Although, unfortunately, I haven't been keeping track, my Fit low pressure warning light will come on when at least one tire shows about a six pound pressure loss. The other day, as has happened...
5
5

got offered 2014 CRV EX for $23,169.62
Price is always important. Lynn
5
5

When you need a new radio
My old radio for my 98 Honda CRV finally went bad. I started shopping around on the web. I am retired, on a fixed income (read low) and wanted the best value. I first discovered a big disparity in...

03 Accord radio light
I was wondering if anyone has had a second failure of the radio light on th eir Accord. Mine failed after about 3 years, was reimbursed when Honda put an extended warrantee on the unit. Apparently...
1
1

intermittent ABS light problem solved 98 CRV
I have had the ABS light come on and stay on for several days at a time. This has been going on for a couple of years. My mechanic would check the error codes each time and find different errors. He...
1
1

ignition timing so far off I can't correct it by rotating the distributor
I have a 1995 Accord 1.5L manual transmission, and I want to correct the ig nition timing of the engine. Unfortunately, the correct setting for the ti ming is outside the range allowed by loosening...
2
2

Honda previews S660 roadster ahead of Tokyo debut
From AB 23.10.2013 Honda Announces Models to be Shown at 43rd Tokyo Motor Show 2013 Honda Motor Co., Ltd today announced its line-up of production and concept models, including automobiles,...