Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Achieving Excellent Drive Control
The component sets used in assembling Honda's four-wheel drive and front-wheel drive vehicles are not very different from each other.

Honda, Toyota, or Lexus?
I currently own a 2000 Toyota Avalon XLS and am looking for new wheels (and the rest of the car to go with it). I have been happy with Ava and looked at the new Toyota Avalon, Camry, and the Honda...
28
28

Easy question on 2003 Accord air filter
While struggling to keep my 99 Accord on the road (192,000 miles and climbing) I have become pretty familiar with it, but so far with my 2003 Accord all I've had to do is change the oil. I just tried...
5
5

92 Honda Accord - No start - HELP
I have a 92 Honda Accord that I drove home and parked in the driveway. It sat for a few days before I went to start it again. When I tried to start it - it almost started and died. After that there is...
5
5

Honda FCX Clarity 5.97 MPG!
Yikes... the Honda FCX Clarity (H2 fuel cell) gets 5.97 MPG (U.S. gallon) on liquid H2 (or is it H?). What does a U.S. gallon of hydrogen cost?
12
12

95 Accord, speedometer not working right
it's a 95 accord, 170,000 miles, 4 cyl automatic. I ran over a big chunk of hard snow/ice about a week ago. the speedo malfunctioned for a while and then seemed normal for about a week. yesterday it...

03 Accord PS pump problems
I sent our Accord to the dealer yesterday to have the noisy power steering looked at. This is the same problem RRozsa referenced in his 2/23/08 message. The service rep called this morning to tell me...
3
3

2000 Honda Accord EU - ECU Errors
Honda accord y2000 vtec 2000ccm Europe model engine: F20B6 I'm getting these errors(paperclip+jump the blue connector) : (I'm not sure about the descriptions) 22 (2 long 2 short) VTEC Oil Pressure...
2
2

96 Passport V6 won't start
I thought it was the starter so I changed it out. Battery is full. When the key is turned, The inside relay clicks, I've changed out the relay in the engine compartment. I've checked the fuse in the...
7
7

1999 Accord Cat
I bought my daughter a 99 Honda Accord. It's a real clean car with 86K miles. I recently put $1300+ dollars into it for the Timing belt/Water pump and all belts replaced as well as completely new...
8
8

Replacing light bulb on steering wheel of Acura TL 2004
Can someone explain how to remove a portion of the steering wheel cover to replace a burnt out light bulb under the Cruise Control indicator?

How Do I Disable Panic Alrm
I would like to disable the panic alarm feature on my 2000 Accord Se. Does anyone know trhe procedure or where to find the disable switch if there is one for the security system Thanks
7
7

Engine Oil
I have been using 10 W 40 engine oil for my car. I had asked a car mechanics for this. I looked up today. One of the post there suggests 5W/30 for car engine. I wonder what other accord owners using?
19
19

After market for Hondas
I'm new to Hondas -- drove a Miata for the past ten years -- and now have a 2006 Honda Accord coupe, with the v6 and the 6 speed. Having experienced the plethora of after market parts for the Miata,...
5
5

Power Steering Line Repair
Hi, I need to either 1) repair the flexible rubber hose or 2) add a pipe peice to my modified car. I haven't seen adds for replacement hose connectors but I figure there must be something like this on...
1
1