Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1982 Honda Alernator Removal..And Reinstall.
I posted about removing my 1982 alternator last week. The problem was, the power steering pump, air conditioner brackets cover the alternator. Here is how I did it. You have to remove from the bottom....

Prelude plastic fasteners
I had to "redo" my trunk interior due to a water leak. I've apparently lost some of those plastic connectors that keep various plastic panels, etc in place, and I think the ones that are left don't...
5
5

1993 Civic Replace high stop lamp
How do you get the high stop lamp assy out of the spoiler on a hatchback so you can replace the lamp? I have never done it because the assy wont come out of the spoiler and all manuals indicate it is...

Buying a new CR-V LX 2WD
Anything I need to look out for? Any problems, issues? Gotcha's? Chip
2
2

Ebay performance chips
Did anyone ever buy and use those performance chips they sell on ebay? Are they safe to put in your car?
2
2

Purchase of Accord
Guys, I'm in the process of buying a 2004 Accord EX V6 6-speed manual. The gentleman selling it says it has these 'additions': -Neuspeed Springs -Koni adjustable Shocks -Greddy Evo2 Exhaust -AEM Cold...
6
6

Anti Theft radio 2004 Pilot EX Problem
I left a light on and the battery went dead, thus I have to put the codes in for the Nav & Radio.I have the code number and serial number for both. The Nav worked first try but the radio keeps coming...
15
15

Check Fuel Cap 2007 Accord
Getting the message. Cap seems OK, I got the three clicks. Car drives OK. Still under warranty, message keeps appearing. Guess I'll call the dealer, but any advice? Is it really likely the cap?...
10
10

Factory alarm goes off for no apparent reason
Like the subject says my alarm went off twice on it's own in the past two weeks. 2000 Accord Se. Any ideas
12
12

Unburnt gas smell from the exhaust
Every morning when I start the cold engine of my old Honda, especially in the winter, the car started hesitantly and I can smell the unburnt gas. To keep the engine running, I have to keep pressing...
4
4

Dropped piece of tinfoil into oil-pan? Need advice!
Hey Guys, Forgive me for not knowing anything about cars, but I have a problem I really need some advice on. My girlfriend lost the oil cap on her 1995 Honda Civic last week. When I noticed the...
6
6

2008 Acura TL
Steering doesn't feel like "power" steering, but if you are a strong man you might not care, blind spots make it somewhat difficult to drive, ventilation not wonderful. Also if you are a heavy man,...
1
1

Washer fluid
is there a recipe for washer fluid that can be used instead of paying 2 dollars a gallon for the store stuff. I know some can damage hoses and pumps.
9
9

Headlight Problem, continued
First, thanks to everyone who answered my post about my 2001 Honda Civic with both headlights out. Further investigation reveals that the high-beams work, but not the low-beams. I replaced one bulb to...
5
5

Honda Civic...Power steering fluid problems
Hi I own a Honda Civic Y2K model. Yesterday evening, I messed up with power steering fluid. In fact, by error(i don't know where was my mind at that time), I put some 300ml of coolant in the power...