Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

can 2004 odyssey seat 8
Is there a way to make the 7 seater odyssey an 8 seater odyssey. Can the bucket seats in the middle be brought together and add a 3rd lap belt or can a 3rd plus one seat me added?.
1
1

honda 2007 pilot bluetooth adapter
Hi Does anyone know how to add a bluetooth adapter to the standard 6 cd xm radio? What kits and adapters are needed? tia RE
1
1

93 Civic rattle - turning and engine start
After a garage changed my timing belt a couple of months ago I have noticed a rattle coming from the passenger side (left hand side) of my UK 93 Civic LSi. It occurs at about low speed only about...
3
3

Steering wheel squeels
Hey guys, I just got my manual tranny replaced on my 92 Accord EX 2.2L. I noticed that now when I steer in speeds above 10 MPH it squeels. It doesn't happen ALL the time but more frequent then seldom....

window sash guide pin 91 accord
I have a 91 accord 2dr and the guide pin on the top rear of the window that holds the window on track has fallen out on both sides. Has anybody installed these before or have a "how to" site that will...
3
3

Used Honda S2000 or new Mazda Miata?
Boy had his Integra GSR for a while and wanted to get another car but couldn't decide on a used 2003 S2000 or a new 2008 Miata. The S2000 only has about 30K miles, is in great condition, cheaper to...
6
6

Re: NEW Vehilcles Can run on Gasoline and Water!
Note that the batteries in hybrid cars are charged by the good old gasoline-powered engines and it takes a loss in the transformation of engery. Hybrid technology is only about regenerative braking,...
1
1

99HondaCivic4Door trunk springs.
One trunk spring broke and it sounded like a garage door spring exploding. How do you replace the spring? Is a special tool required to rotate the spring end into place?

Both headlights out at same time
I have a 2001 Honda Civic and both the headlights have gone out. I checked the fuses under the hood (there is one for each) and they look good. I replaced one of the bulbs... nothing. Everything else...
7
7

Alternator Needs Replacement....1982 Honda
I have to take out the alternator on my 1982 Honda Accord. Does anyone know the best way to do this? The alternator sits near the bottom of the engine. It has the power steering pump and air...
2
2

Honda inspire
Hi all, I'm in the process of building a trike and using the G20a motor and trans out of a 1990 CB5 Honda Inspire. I've been searching the internet for several weeks now trying to find a wiring...
3
3

Newer Civic maintenance (2005 model)
My 2005 Civic with the generic engine now has 115,000KM after 30 months of non-stop daily use. I put on about 50,000KM a year. Lot's of highway, maybe 25% city driving. Looking for maintenance...
9
9

why does the new TSX have to look so ugly?
7
7

97 CRV 4wd Front wheel bearing relacement?
Can one remove the front wheel bearing from the hub without a press? Parts person says no need to remove the front knuckle to press it out. Cannot find a service manual that gives clear instructions...
1
1

95 Accord Shock Assembly
Hi, I attempted today to install a Monroe Quickstrut into both sides of our 95 Accord. Upon putting in the strut assembly I couldn't get the damper back on because there wasn't enough room to slide it...
9
9