Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

95 Accord Shock Assembly
Hi, I attempted today to install a Monroe Quickstrut into both sides of our 95 Accord. Upon putting in the strut assembly I couldn't get the damper back on because there wasn't enough room to slide it...
9
9

Prelude 7 year old timing belt
I got some good advice here about my '01 Prelude which apparently now needs a new timing belt because they decay with age, not mileage. I've gone less than 55,000 km. I found a mechanic who will do it...
18
18

Ball Joints, Honda Civic EX
I have a 1998 Honda Civic EX 4-Door. I've owned it since June 1998. Right now, I'm at 195,800 miles. Recently, after doing an oil pan replacement, the dealer addressed the squeaking and noise I have...
5
5

From "AOL Auto Questions"
I ran into this today and thought a couple parts of this article were interesting, particularly the differences between different octane gas and whether to let the car warm up before driving. The top...
11
11

Accord 2006 foglight lens
Does somebody knows where on internet i could buy the left side fog light lens for my accord 2006? I found whole kit on ebay but i just need the lens for the left side. The glass has been broken...
5
5

Radio/Relay Problem: 1995 Civic EX Sedan
The car had been sitting for about two weeks when I used it today. Almost immeduately after starting it, I started to hear a series of clicks (about five loud clicks, then a brief pause, then about...
9
9

Re: 2008 Acura TSX:Sporty and economic, with room for baby.
Acura has lifted the veil a bit higher on its forthcoming redesigned TSX sedan, which is set to debut at next month's New York auto show. The updated model will get a host of Acura's most advanced...

Honda Fit 2009
Honda felt like it had such a successful launch with the Honda Fit last year, that it already designed a new one. The new Fit looks a little bigger than before, but i think it represents an...
3
3

D/S mirror on 2000 Accord
Hi all, I need to replace the driver side power mirror on my 2000 Accord SE. Anyone know of any sites where I can buy an OEM part for a decent price? Can I replace it myself? or do I really need to...
1
1

2005 Odyssey Sliding Door closes then cracks open
My 2005 Odyssey has a Sliding Door problem. This is real simple to describe: Driver's side sliding door. Door closes just fine...then there's a one second pause.. then the back end of the door cracks...
7
7

Disabling the "idiot-proof" lock system.
I have a '93 Accord adn my brother has a '91 Civic, both of which have the "feature" of requiring the driver side door to be locked with a key from the outside. Is there a way to disable this? The...
7
7

Does the CRV (1999) have a tensioner/idler pulley on the timing belt?
And if so, should it be replaced with the first belt change? Excuse if this has been asked before.
5
5

Great Car, Happy to see Gm is picking up the pace
Great Car, Happy to see Gm is picking up the pace Pros: good fuel economy, handling, roomy interior, smooth clutch and shifter, great service from gm, trunk Cons: maybe a little more horse power i am...
3
3

1990 Honda Accord driver door update
I posted a while back about my 1990 Honda Accord. The driver door wouldnt open. I found someone to fix it. They took off the door panel and destroyed the old latch mechanism with hammer and chisel to...
8
8

SRS unit for sale for Honda Accord
have model srs unit for sale: think it is for 95 accord model # 77960-SV4-A900 BEST OFFER.... don't know if it works, was purchased at salvage yard, but never installed. if it don't work for you,...
3
3