Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brakes need to be pumped
Hi, I've got a 1977 Civic with brake problems. I burnt out a wheel bearing, and when the wheel wobbled it opened up the front brake calipers. You then had to pump the brake pedal to narrow the pad to...
5
5

1990 Honda Accord - Glue Side Door Upholstery
One of my inside door panel's cloth upholstery has begun to fall off. What kind of glue should I purchase (or does it have to be applied with a heat gun)to make the repair myself? Should I just take...

1996 Civic Check Engine Light
The Check Engine light came on and it stays on while driving on a highway two days ago. The car was running fine except in the past 2-3 months in which I had some repairs on it. 1996 Civic, 4DR LX,...
23
23

CR-V Fires?
In the past, 60 CR-Vs caught fire, (2003-2004 models)due to improper filter changes, and dumb engine configuration by Honda engineers. Has Honda changed their engine configuration in the 2007 models,...
6
6

Serpentine Belt 2003 CR-V
If I want to replace my drive belt, which way do I turn the bolt on the auto-tensioner? Is it towards the firewall or towards the front of the car? Are Goodyear aftermarket drive belts okay, or should...
3
3

2008 accord
Does anyone have the pinout for the 2008 accord backup camera ?

Where are fair prices for quality Honda parts
Looking for a set of lockable lug nuts for the Civic and the local parts house doesn't fit right ($12 for the set) and the dealer wanted a bit much for it ($55 for the set). So where do you guys shop...
13
13

accord auto shift button
Hi. I have a '94 accord ex & the button on the shifter is getting really hard to push in. Almost to the point where I need 2 hands. Any idea how to fix that? Also, the same car revs up & down when...
3
3

more info 88 accord no reverse or D4
1988 Honda accord, 2.0 with automatic trans Sorry for being extremely vague and confusing Within 50 miles. The car is driven every day. anywhere from 5 to 50 miles a day. It has been doing fine until...
3
3

2000 Civic power steering fluid
No problem but mine has never been changed (50K miles) should it be ? (Honda dealer says they can do it for $ 45.00)
20
20

88 accord auto trans no reverse
I have an 88 accord with 130k with auto transmission. Within 50 miles it quit pulling in D4. All it does when it shifts into D4 now is grind like 2 gears not engaging. At about the same time it quit...
2
2

1997 Honda Civic EX Shocks - Time for replacement?
Greetings all, While taking my (actually my late wife's) 1997 Honda Civic EX coupe to the gym last night, I noticed that it wasn't riding as good as it used to. Besides the factor of crappy Louisiana...
2
2

Turn signal flasher - 94 Accord
For a 94 Accord, is there a separate flasher that can be easily and inexpensively replaced - like cars had back in the day? Or is it more complicated than that? When I move the turn signal lever, I...
7
7

Civic 2002 Indicator Flasher Relay
The turn indicators on my Civic work for one or two times when starting from cold but then stop working. I assume the problem lies with the flasher relay which I believe is one of the little 'boxes'...
3
3

1991 Accord--tach goes to "0" when I turn lights or heat on
I have a 1991 Accord with a 5spd F20A SOHC motor that is having problems today. I woke up to take kids to school and car was dead. Car was not started for 5 days and my wife said that yesterday she...
20
20