Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New Honda Accord too wide, cannot get into garage safely.
Too tight to drive into single wide garage door, about 1/2" clear on each side and mirrors don't fold back. I guess with practice you could get in and out of the garage but for now it has to be parked...
21
21

Do 2004 CRV's moon roofs leak?
Hi All, I have never had a car with a moon roof/sun roof. I may have a lead on a used 2004 CRV with one. Do the moon roofs on the 2004 CRV leak? Seems to me, that after a few years and a bit of sun...
5
5

where to get side skirt for 98 civic?
Hi, Where can i get a side skirt for cheap for a 98 honda civic -- mine was damaged. I checked the autoparts stores and they don't have them. Thanks
1
1

1996 odyssey
anyone done a heater core replacement on this bad boy? wondering how long this job would take for someone who has never done it before on any other car. anything else i should do while i'm in there?...
2
2

Labor cost for a Honda Accord Power Steering Pump
I took my car to the shop because it was making a terrible whining sound when I turn the steering wheel when it first cranks up, especially in cold weather. I was told that I need a new Power Steering...
14
14

1999 Honda CR-V, Clock and Immediate housing.
Perhaps because I did it with the weather far too cold, but the removal of the broken clock in my 1999 Honda CR-V resulted in broken mount points within the housing. The housing I'm talking about is...
3
3

91 heater and radio problem
Hi Folks, I own a 91 Honda wagon with a 1.5 liter motor and over 235k miles on it . Last night on the way home from work I had to stop off to the bank and when I came out and started the car again...
15
15

Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year
Did your mother and or grandmother ever give them shit for leaving carbon footprints, all over her clean kitchen floor, when they returned from work? Did they ever get shit for leaving carbon...

Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year
Visit the area in Canada around the battery manufacturing plant, and you'll see an ecological cost. Serious carnage. Then, consider that the battery materials are shipped to Canada for manufacture,...
1
1

Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year
Your son was had. Buy a standard $500 Washer, and they work as well as they always have. Get off your wallet and buy a quality toilet. I have a Jacuzzi Low Flow with a 3" flush valve that will take...
1
1

2002 Accord Steering Wheel Audio Controls
The volume "down" button is intermittent - needs to be pressed in just the right way to work - "up" is fine. I am going to have a go at it tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone had previous...

82 prelude high-idle
Hi all, The idle speed on my 82 prelude has suddenly increased from 1000 rpm to ~2000 rpm. Even after the car has warmed up it settles to about 1800-2000 rpm on idling. On a couple of occasions it did...
1
1

FS: 1999 Honda Accord EX V6 112 K $5,999
112,500 miles Gold sedan with tan interior 6 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, 2WD A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Power Seats,...

94 Del Sol Strange Revving Up & Down
Hello all: I have a 1994 Honda Civic Del Sol. Recently the car has been revving up and down and up and down during idle. In addition, when the car is doing this it begins to overheat immediately, even...
4
4

Re: OT - Need help With Civic Coolant Loss
A used car with a spotty service record is, well, a risk. Hopefully you got it for cheap. With almost any engine the chances are greater that the leak is somewhere other than a head gasket. Not safe...
9
9