Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

a question about hanbreak...need answer thxx
umm i got one lil question... if i got a honda 95 dx automatic and i use handbreak to drift it wount mess up my transmision or will it?? because im forcing the engine and then stoping it with hand...

[...]

1
1

Door lock wont work
The driver door lock on my 2005 Honda Accord cannnot be open nor close using the door remote; the other 3 doors and trunk door has no problems. What is causing this and a remedy to correc this? Much...
1
1

2007/2008 Civic Drivers Door WIndow problems?
Wife has a 2008 Civic Hybrid, a co-worker of hers has a 2007 civic hybrid. Co-Worker had problem with 2007 driver's door window that 9as she put it) wouldn't roll up or down, (lost track?). The...
1
1

Coolant Vanishing: '95 Civic EX 1.6 - Attn Tegger and Techs
When I had the oil changed in November, I was told they had to add "quite a bit" of coolant to the reservoir. Since the car came from NM, with a spotty service record, I had hoped that it was simply...
30
30

Opinions on new VS old style of CRV's
I've always liked the looks and utility of the CR-V. When they came out with the new look in '07, I didn't like it. Now it's starting to grow on me. Just curious what owners of both styles think about...
1
1

2008' Accord 2.4L Performance Upgrades?
Hello: anyone out here know of any good performance upgrades for an 2008' Accord with the 2.4L engine? would like to have your input.
13
13

wrong boost
the battery of my honda civic 2001 is dead.. i have a new battery.. i wanted to boost form the new battery, what i did i connect the + of the old batter the the - of the new and the - of the old with...
10
10

2006 Accord LX: front bumper replacement
Hi, I managed to crack my front bumper on an 06 Accord LX (4D Sedan) pretty badly. I've currently had two estimates from body shops, both run around $625-650. My insurance deductible is $1000. Looking...
11
11

2003 Accord Cruise Control
The cruise control disengages after about 1 hour of use. Has anyone ever attempted servicing the unit by themself? I am planning to do just that. Just curious as to how difficult, and what to expect....
10
10

Heater Blower on 98 Civic
I own a 1998 Honda Civic EX Sedan. It has 194,000 miles. When I turn on the heater, to level 1, level 2, whatever, that blower doesn't turn on. I inquired about this before. I went to the dealer and...
4
4

Re: 92 Accord - plug replacement - need advice
Thank you Elle, the sites were helpful, have a blessed day! FatPat (Gordito) Find everything you need to keep your Honda in tip-top condition. Click here for warranty information, maintenance tips,...