Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

timing adjustment/ engine light
1999 civic lx. Long story short, I wanted to adjust the timing, since I was hearing some pinging. After jumping the service connector, which gave me t he check engine light and eventually a blinking...
12
12

why doesn't Honda have a hybrid pilot?
Why doesn't Honda have a hybrid pilot? They build this superb hycrid Accord: Lynn
2
2

Help Please - 2009 CRV temperature control (red/blue knob) problem
Suddenly the red blue knob adjustment yields no heat. All other A/C-temp functions/switches appear normal. Knob feels lose - like it's not connected to anything. If I had to guess I would say...
1
1

Front seat adjustment issue
The recline position of '94 Accord's left front driver seat-back is stuck to one position only, about 120 degrees. When I try to set it to a more vertical position (90 degree) the latch does not catch...

Honda Civic LX - no better MPG with ECON on?
My new 2013 Honda Civic LX has the ECON button on it. I have had the car 2 months. I recently turned on the ECON button and I am getting less MPG than I got with the ECON button off. Why am I not...
3
3

Why Honda of America won't fit 2014 Fit models with start/stop
From AB One of the most recent yet notable additions to the modern vehicle's growing suite of fuel-saving technologies is the humble start-stop system. It's rather simple - when the vehicle is...

Honda's New 50MPG City Accord Hybrid Priced from $29,155*
From SC Prices for the new Accord Hybrid start at $29,155 for the base model, rising to $31,905 for the EX-L and topping out at $34,905 for the Touring model, plus a destination and handling charge of...
3
3

Honda reveals Mobilio MPV, Brio Satya hatchback for Asian markets
From AB Honda Unveils Honda Mobilio Prototype at Indonesia International Motor Show, a New Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for Asian Markets JAKARTA, Indonesia, September 19, 2013 - P.T. Honda Prospect...

Honda recalling 405K vehicles over airbag issue
From ESPN Statement by American Honda Regarding SRS Control Unit Recall: 2003-2004 Honda Odyssey; 2003 Acura MDX 09/18/2013 - TORRANCE, Calif. Approximately 374,000 Honda and Acura vehicles affected...

Affordable, lightweight Honda roadster revival in the works?
From AB There's a joke phrase from a popular movie that gets tossed around the Autoblog offices when ever a big change or announcement is coming: "Hold on to your butts." It's usually accompanied by a...
1
1

water pump coolant pipe 1991 Accord EX
Are there any tricks to getting this pipe out of the water pump housing? Bob
1
1

Happy Key Fob Story
OK, so the 3-button + Panic key fob/remote for my 07 Accord went through a complete clothes washer cycle in my pants pocket (I know, I know...) I immediately realized what I had done and tried to open...
2
2

1991 Accord 4 cylinder starting issue
Last week it just wouldn't start for a few minutes. Cranks fine but doesn't start. A minute later it works fine. A few days ago in my driveway it starts but dies as soon as I release the key, several...
6
6

Heater valve
In an aug. 17 post, titled "Heater control problem" I described an issue that turned out to be more benign than I thought. The reason for the suddenly freely turning temp. dial was that the knob no...

Oil Viscosity Question
Hello, My son has a 2005 Honda Accord, 6 Cyl. The Manual says to use 5W-20 Oil. He's having a rough time finding it around where he lives. Would 5W-30 be O.K. and safe ? Any ramifications if used,...
2
2