Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

01' odyssey A/C damper noise
I have a 01' odyssey we bought new and have 106k and still running strong. (with second trany) My wife has been complaining about a clicking noise in the dash by the glove box sometimes when the A/C...
2
2

Fuel Antifreeze additives
What's the lowdown on products like Heet? I have a nearly new '06 Civic (about 11k on it) and we're heading into some fairly bitter cold here in Chicago. I used to use Heet regularly in my GM...
7
7

2008 Accord Lease Deals??
I noticed on the Honda site, lease deals for the Accord EX, LX and LX-P. I thought this was unusual for a new model. Is the new Accord moving slowly perhaps?
16
16

2001 Civic Front end
We have a 2001 Civic LX 23000miles. It needs front struts and the dealer wants $500 for it and an alignment thereafter (price is inclusive of alignment parts and labor). The car does make some creeks...
7
7

drivers side window wont go up on 97 ex coupe
Hi, My daughter's driver side window on her 97 civic ex coupe wont go more than halfway up. The window is power. What should I look at first ? Is it just best to pull the door apart ? And is there a...
7
7

33 mpg 2004 Civic
I had some spare time to add up mileage logs from last year- 15156 miles on 456 gallons. Summer is about 2 miles better, winter 2 miles lower. Less highway driving in winter and 15% ethanol gasoline....
32
32

F20A ECU Question
I have a 1991 Accord 2dr with a SOHC F20A motor. What is the correct part# or code# for the ECU for this engine. I am using the original F22A ECU and it does not run to its full potential and the...

F20A ECU Question
I have a 1991 Accord 2dr with a SOHC F20A motor. What is the correct part# or code# for the ECU for this engine. I am using the original F22A ECU and it does not run to its full potential and the...
2
2

'08 Osyssey Question
We've been shopping and it looks as though Odyssey is our choice, in particular the Touring model which has all the bells and whistles. I dropped by a dealer's to look at an Odyssey Touring model...
3
3

Crank pulley holder - UK supplier?
I have a ring of holes crank pulley on my 93 civic so I'm looking for a tool similar to the one on the right of the top picture here: . I'm in the UK and wondering where to get one from......
3
3

car photos
hi please friend, post a photo of your car to this site - i'm trying to build a site where people from all over the world send photos of their cars, and i honestly believe that it could be...

How much is Honda brand antifreeze?
I've been reading around the web that only Honda brand coolant should be used for the Honda. Tonight, for the first time, I noticed my 1995 Civic EX's temperature gauge three quarters of the way to...
15
15

'05 Accord Battery
I have an '05 Accord LX manual purchased in August '05, with almost 34k miles on it. When I checked the battery today the status indicator was clear and not green. I've never had the battery drain and...
48
48

Strange electrical problem
I have a 2002 Honda civic dx. As the engine is revved up, the lights dim and the heater fan output actually decreases. This happens whether the car is driven or at a stand still and the engine is...
3
3

Headlight bulb in 2005 Accord
Do I really need to remove the battery in order to have access to the driver's side bulb...?
4
4