Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2004 Honda Odyssey with stuck transmission! Help!
I have a 2004 Honda Odyssey with 36,000 miles on it. The vehicle currently drives and shifts fine. The only problem is the gear selection lever will not move past D. In other words I can only put it...
2
2

Re-leasing my 05 Pilot
I like the 2005 Pilot we've leased for the past 35 months, and am thinking about extending, or re-leasing it in late January. I know it's one of the end-of-lease options, but I haven't asked Honda...
17
17

1997 Honda 4 door intermitent chirp when shifting into 2nd sometimes 3rd
Hello I have a very nice 1997 Honda with 145 thousand KM on it. Now and then I hear a brief chrip when sifting into 2nd and even rarer into 3rd. Happens more on the summer tires than the winter tires....
2
2

Does a 98 Civic have "OBD II?"
Does a 98 Civic have "OBD II?"
5
5

Radio
is there a way to replace the lights in the radio first gen CRV?
2
2

2002 Accord key question
I have just acquired this vehicle. It requires one of those chip keys to start. I really hate those keys for several reasons. Is there any way to disable that function or otherwise avoid having to use...
7
7

carfax
Does anyone have an active carfax account, i bought a honda accord a month ago from a dealer and haven't got the title yet, i'm thinking he lied about the milage, and was wondering if carfax lists...

Need HP/Torque Curve for Honda D16Y5 Engine
I'm looking for a HP/Torque curve for a D16Y5 (2000 Civic HX). I'm building a power generator and need to know how much power this engine will develop at 1800 RPM. - DoubleD
3
3

Rust proofing
Good day, As mentioned in a previous post, just bought a 2008 civic. Would anyone who has experience with being in a 'rust belt' area please tell me their experiences with rust proofing companies? I...
17
17

crx 90g b18c5 turbo 650ps
my car pure honda power hondafanclub Croatia

bought a new civic today
So we finally decided to inject some fresh blood into the fleet... I currently have: 98 civic lx 5spd with 290500kms 90 lumina euro with 135000kms 87 prelude with 222000kms got a 2008 civic lx 4-dr 5...
4
4

2001 civic rear power windows
I just bought a 2001 Civic Lx. Both the rear power windows don't do down from any of the switches. I don't hear any noise when the buttons are pressed. Where should I start. Any help would be...
7
7

Radio Malfunction: Help!
I own a 1999 Civic EX with about 123K miles. About six months ago the alternator conked out; I went to Mechanic #1, who replaced it with a second. When the replacement turned out to be defective, he...
3
3

Coolant question, reservoir empty...
Re: 1996 Honda Civic, 238K Km Two days ago I've noticed smoke coming out of the hood near the coolant reservoir. At first I thought it is because of the cold winter (its below freezing temperature in...
4
4

Heater lights Flashing
I wrote early about my heater lights blinking when I should have said my heater lights on my (2003 honda accord EX V-6 ), heater console flashes , When I start my car in the morning the lights flashes...
2
2