Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'04 Accord anti-lock brakes
Hello, Does anyone know the correct way to bleed anti-lock brakes? I installed new ceramic pads and Powerslot rotors and everything was great until I used my anti-lock brakes in slippery snow last...
2
2

Blinking Heater Lights
I have a 2003 Accord EX V6 auto. My heater lights started to blink , the lights right under the control panel , the auto,dual,defrost,ect. started to blink when I start in the morning. But eventually...
3
3

Need advice
This is my first time on this group so I don't know if I'm in the right place. But here goes. We passed onto our son our 1991 Honda Accord and being a young man he wants to fix it up. He wants a...
11
11

Oil Change w/additives? Lia Honda (Albany, NY) puts stuff in your car
Any other dealers doing this? I went in to Lia Honda in Albany, NY recently for an oil changed and was informed BG oil and fuel additives would be put in as part of the oil change. I asked if this was...
5
5

my 2004 civic obeys new fuel economy law
I was disappointed when NBC news said only the hybrids met the new 2020 mileage law of 35 mpg. My 2004 regular ciivic statisfies this already according to my records.
16
16

Remote Start for 2006 Accord
I have been trying to find a quality remote start for my '06 Accord. I would like the unit installed, and obviously don't want for it to cause any undesirable issues. Can anyone recommend a product/...
12
12

christmas soon...
Take a look at this sites related to christmas celebrations freechristmas wallpaper merrychristmas wallpaper wallpaper nativity christmas wallpaper and screensavers christmas desktop wallpaper

Loss of Power
Hi, got a question about an '86 Accord DX. What might cause a dramatic loss of horsepower (almost as if the car is "choking"). It starts fine and all regular maintenance is has been kept up. One...
26
26

New Timing Belt Whines
Hi group, I had the dealer replace my timing belt (01 Accord EX 4cyl). This was last Friday. Tonight I noticed while driving that I can hear a whine from what seems like that area. It's not exactly...
4
4

98 Accord Keyless Entry Problem
Hi. I have a 1998 Honda Accord EX. I have found that, especially in cooler weather, my keyless entry system doesn't always respond to the remote. I can push the remote button over and over again to...
4
4

pricing on crv 2008
Any one recently brought a Honda CRV 2008 or 2007 and would like to share the total cost and experience they had with the dealer? I'm thinking of buying a 2008 honda CRV and would like to know how low...
1
1

pricing on crv 2008
Any one recently brought a Honda CRV 2008 or 2007 and would like to share the total cost and experience they had with the dealer? I'm thinking of buying a 2008 honda CRV and would like to know how low...

pricing on crv 2008
Any one recently brought a Honda CRV 2008 or 2007 and would like to share the total cost and experience they had with the dealer? I'm thinking of buying a 2008 honda CRV and would like to know how low...

pricing on crv 2008
Any one recently brought a Honda CRV 2008 or 2007 and would like to share the total cost and experience they had with the dealer? I'm thinking of buying a 2008 honda CRV and would like to know how low...
2
2

2007 Ridgeline trunk
Can anyone help me. The trunk on my 07 Ridgeline will not open. It sounds like something is working in the electronic part of the release but will not release. I have tried the key with the drivers...
5
5