Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS: 2002 Honda Civic EX 50 Kmls $11,900
50,977 miles Red coupe on black interior 4 Cylinders Manual, 2 door, 2WD A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag:...

Lighting problem
97 CRV passenger side headlight wont light, other side is fine. Tried new bulbs and nothing. The high beam works on both sides though. ANy ideas? I had the higher wattage 100/90 in there, but I figure...
12
12

Seeking 86 Accord EFE Heater
Am trying to find EFE Heater for my 86 Accord. Any suggestions most appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1
1

2008 Odyssey
I'm in the market for the best van (coming from a mid-sized SUV), and would appreciate anyone's experience with the 2008 Odyssey --- pros, cons, what I should know about it that the dealers won't talk...
1
1

Gas Saver For real or BS
I came across this site for a fuel saver and wondered if anyone heard of it or used it, and what they thought. I aint payin that kinda money to put that stuff in my car though. Here is the link
3
3

2002 Civic DX Coupe door lock problem
Hi there, I have a 2002 Civic Coupe with the keyless entry system. What happened several months ago was the keyless entry no longer opened/ closed the driver side door. It seems still work fine on the...
1
1

I'm #2 !!! Most stolen car
It might be old news, but the most stolen car in 2006 (US) is the 1995 Civic. Number 2 is a 1991 Accord. That's the one I have. Oh joy.
53
53

Accord Starting Problem - again
95 Accord LX - 160,000 miles: Last week I took my car to the shop for the starting problem. It had plenty of fuel and the battery is fine. It would start only after I pushed in & held the accelerator...
8
8

2000 CR-V intermittent starting problem
I have a 2000 CR-V EX automatic in the US. Over the past couple of weeks it has had intermittent starting problems. I turn the key and all the usual lights come on, but the engine does not turn over -...
4
4

90 honda accord erratic tach
90 honda accord driving to work this morning and for 3 or 4 seconds the tach jumped up and down erratically. Never happened before. Only happened once. Engine ran fine while tach was jumping. No other...
2
2

1993 Honda Accord Transmission question
I have a 1993 Honda Accord Wagon EX that had it's transmission burned out. It can still go in reverse but cannot move forward. Also per the mechanic there is a "clunk" sound when the engine is started...
2
2

1993 Honda Accord Transmission question
I have a 1993 Honda Accord Wagon EX that had it's transmission burned out. It can still go in reverse but cannot move forward. Also per the mechanic there is a "clunk" sound when the engine is started...

1987 Honda Prelude losing power once warm
I have a 1987 Honda Prelude 2.0 SI. It's the fuel-injected model. If the car is cold, it will start up immediately and runs great - i can lay a patch of rubber. It will run perfectly immediately...
17
17

89 Accord Won't Start
Howdy folks. I have a problem with my 89 Honda Accord. I have spark, fuel and air, but the darn thing just wont start. Can someone who may have had this problem tell me what fixed yours? Main relay?...
3
3

Looking for Moderators! Are you interested? Please read.
We are looking for some Honda Moderators for out Automotive Forum at: