Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Oil Viscosity Question
Hello, My son has a 2005 Honda Accord, 6 Cyl. The Manual says to use 5W-20 Oil. He's having a rough time finding it around where he lives. Would 5W-30 be O.K. and safe ? Any ramifications if used,...
2
2

2014 Honda Odyssey first minivan to earn Top Safety Pick+ award
From AB Honda Odyssey is first minivan to earn the IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK+ award ARLINGTON, Va. - The 2014 Honda Odyssey minivan earns the Institute's top safety designation for good performance in all...

Honda Accord, Civic are America's most stolen cars
From AB NICB's Hot Wheels: Popular 10 Most Stolen Vehicles List Gets a Makeover More Detailed Data and a New List of 2012's Most Stolen 2012 Models DES PLAINES, Ill., Aug. 20, 2013 - The National...

Heater control problem
I described the precursor to this problem in a July 12 post ("Hot air from vents shen set cold") but I got no response to that one. The problem escalated now to the point, that the temp control dial...
23
23

Honda shows off Civic Tourer ahead of Frankfurt debut
From AB First Glimpse of the new Honda Civic Tourer 11.08.2013 -- Honda has provided more information about the new Civic Tourer ahead of its official unveiling at the Frankfurt Motor Show in...

New Engine Block
I have a 2008 Honda Civic LX, 5-speed. About two weeks ago the local Honda dealer had to install a brand-new engine block due to coolant leakage from the block. (It was done under an extended Honda...
39
39

Re: Dead Newsgroup
If you haven't seen posts in this group for over a month, maybe it is time to get a new service.

how to change bulb behind center speedometer in a civic 2002
Got a Honda civic 2002 and notice I cannot see number 8 on rpm and from 0 to 60 km on speedometer is also in the dark. Does anyone know how to change that , do I have to go from underneath the dash or...

OBD scanner recommendations
All you need is Wi-Fi to load apps. Or you can side-load apps (necessary for installing apps from the Google Play store on el-cheapo tablets that don't support Google Play).
20
20

Honda renders three-row MPV for Jakarta reveal
From AB New Honda MPV to Make World Debut at the 21st Indonesia International Motor Show JAKARTA, Indonesia, July 19, 2013 - P.T. Honda Prospect Motor (HPM) released the global premiere of the...

Honda recalls select 2013 Accords over fuel tank neck
From AB Report Receipt Date: JUL 08, 2013 NHTSA Campaign Number: 13V297000 Component(s): FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE Potential Number of Units Affected: 1,659 Details: SUMMARY: American Honda Motor Co.,...

Honda reveals next-gen Fit Hybrid
From AB 2013.07.19 All-New Fit Hybrid Achieves Fuel Economy of 36.4 km/L, More than 35% Improvement - The all-new Fit Hybrid will be the first model to be equipped with SPORT HYBRID Intelligent Dual...
1
1

Honda Factory Performance pack now available for Accord V6 Coupe
From AB HONDA FACTORY PERFORMANCE PACKAGE NOW AVAILABLE FOR ACCORD COUPE V6 07/16/2013 - TORRANCE, Calif. - The limited-edition Honda Factory Performance® (HFP®) package for the Honda Accord Coupe...

No News!
I suppose newsgroups have become obsolete as I have seen nothing new on a variety of auto related sites I subscribe to. Time to cancel my Red Orb subscription.
7
7

can a car jump timing going 80 to85 miles an hour
the car wants to keep running after you turn the switch off and pull out the keys is that a timing or the switch it self it is a 1988 honda accord dx
2
2