Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

90 Honda Accord electrical problem
Last week I had the balance shaft seal replaced on my 90 Honda Accord 4 cyl. 2 days later the electrical system went nuts. Oil light, wipers, parking lights and some buzzers go on and off at random....
1
1

PLEASE Help...00 Accord Serpentine Belt Tensioner R&R
This is a 2000 Accord 3.0 V6 and I can't figure out how to remove the tensioner to replace the idler pully. I barely got the old pully off because there's not enough room for the bolt to come out all...
1
1

2006 Honda CRV Brake Pads
Hello, My wife has a 2006 Honda CRV that needs some new brake pads. Are these fairly easy to change without needing any special tools or expertise? I have had some cars in the past that were very...
4
4

Honda Civic Blower
I have a 2000 Honda Civic EX. Recently I had to replace the battery and this locked my radio (EX model). Since I didnt have the code I had to have the radio removed by a local mechanic, read the S/N...

2000 Accord Plugs yikes
I just called a parts store and I was quoted a price of $25 per plug. I just bought the vehicle a few months ago and want to change plugs. 4 cylinder Vtech Accord 4 door . The plug referenced in the...
12
12

Ford car production ain't what it used to be
Ford car production ain't what it used to be Automotive News December 3, 2007 - 12:01 am ET Fifty-seven years ago, Ford Motor Co. passed Chrysler Corp. to become the No. 2 producer of cars in North...
24
24

Honda Fit
Looking for an online source for a shop manual for a 2008 Fit. This is a sport model with an automatic 5 speed trans. First impressions on the car are pretty good. Have only driven about 50 miles so...
3
3

New tires & rims pull to the right
I just put winter tires and steel rims on my 2001 Accord coupe. I've noticed the car seems to want to pull to the right now, and didn't before. The tires were on a different car last winter, is it...
23
23

93 Del Sol Low Beams
Hi folks, I have a 93 Del Sol SI, Canadian spec. Both low beams cut out the other day. The daytime running lights and the high beams work as expected and the driving lights work when switched on and...

98 civic starts running rough then CEL
98 civic, 289000kms, 5spd, non-vtec. Driving home in some snow tonight, car started running rough, as though on 3 cylinders. CEL started flashing. Code was P0302 at first. My code reader cleared it,...
7
7

91 Accord engine started to miss last night
Very odd. the engine started to miss (sounds like one cylinder is not firing) for about 1 minute. It went away for 5 minutes, then came back, I replaced the plugs (they didn't look too good anyway),...
8
8

What is this noise?
I drove over a pothole today, and immediately after that, I heard something rolling around -- sounded like it came from inside the dashboard, right behind the steering wheel. I heard the rolling sound...
3
3

Which Car is a Wiser Buy?
Third that. And don't depend on Carfax, especially with the '92. It's a 'garbage- in, garbage-out' system. Example: my '96 VW Jetta broadsided another car that ran a stop sign. Airbags deployed, $13k...
7
7

98 Accord Timing Belt
Anyone had one replaced? Did you also repleace the Waterpump while doing this job? Other drive belts (since they all have to be taken off anyway)? Approximate cost? Thanks in advance for any info, I...
4
4

Fs: 1994 Honda Accord LX 183 K $2,890
183,970 miles Gold sedan w beige interior 4 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, FWD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag:...