Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ford Fusion vs Honda Accord
Supposedly, Ford has made a huge step forward in quality and reliability with the new Fusion and Mercury Milan. The same is claimed for GM's new Malibu. The impediment (says the media) to buyers...
21
21

Remote starter for '06 Accord
The recent thread about the OEM keyless entry has me wondering... Is there an OEM solution for a 06 Accord EX w/Auto to retrofit a remote starter to this car? I would assume that, if it's available as...
3
3

CRV keyless entry kit?
Hello. I'm trying to find "the perfect gift" for my dad for Christmas. He owns an '03 or '04 CRV but it didn't come with keyless entry. I'm thinking about buying him a keyless entry kit and either...
7
7

Center console light
I have a 97 honda crv and I drove it this evening to discover that the center console light, where the temp, blower, and fan control knobs are, is burned out. It is the one on the right hand side of...
3
3

1990 Accord oil consumption
I have a 90 Accord with 105,000 miles. It is burning about 1/2 qt of 10-30 oil every 4000 miles. Is that normal? What is normal? Thanks Bob
6
6

eBay: Motor Trend magazine - 3-year subscription, $12.49

Cruise control inop
I have a 2000 accord se with about 85000 miles athe cruse stoped working. When i press the switch on the dash to turn on the cruise it will not turn on . checked fuse and it is good. Any help would be...

hybrid mileage
I have a '04 Civic hybrid that I have been disappointed with the mileage thereof (33-34). Would you that have late model Civic hybrids comment on your mileage experienced - would appreciat it.
21
21

Honda Civic 2001 - windshield fluid light always on
Some years ago, a mechanic "pulls the plug" so my car's speedometer stops. It's been left like this for quite a few months before it's pluged back in. Since then, different lights on the dashboard...
1
1

98 civic rad
Well, my rad finally went after 288000kms. Quite suddenly... got a call from my wife that the check engine light was on... I told her not to worry about it as long as everything looked normal... She...

92 Accord radiator drain plug access?
How do i get to it? Any diagrams available? Thanks for any help, FatPat
4
4

civic fuel gauge less reliable in winter
Im startign to see this in my 2004 again. It falls fairly quickly to "half" in a hundred miles, sits there for a while and falls to empty quickly. The trip odometer is more accurate (350 miles per...
5
5

How to adjust PS belt tension on 2000 Civic DX hatch ?
There appears to be a top pivot bolt and a swing bracket bolt. Should I loosen the apply pressue with a tool then tighthen ?
1
1

Is 2006-2007 Civic 6th or 7th Generation?
I have seen both for these. Which is correct? thank you.

Honda Fit
My 1994 Mazda Protege is getting ready for the recycle bin. I am considering the Honda Fit. I drive about 600 miles per month - mostly highway. I would appreciate any comments - positive or negative...
28
28