Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Honda Fit
My 1994 Mazda Protege is getting ready for the recycle bin. I am considering the Honda Fit. I drive about 600 miles per month - mostly highway. I would appreciate any comments - positive or negative...
28
28

Honda timing belt tension
I just replaced the timing belt on my 2000 Honda Accord and it sort of runs OK. I am not sure I did it 100% right. There is grinding noise from the timing belt teeth now and then when the engine runs...
1
1

Re: Interesting idea to get more content to your website
Spamming reported to

The Japanese car and parts can be bought very cheaply.
Hello everyone ! We want to inform you of the method of buying a Japanese car and parts very cheaply. The used car is such cheap in Japan. $B"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-(B used parts is...

1997 Accord SE P0715
Bought this car about 9 months ago, and just now I'm getting a p0715 code with the engine light. The previous owner kept meticulous records on this car, and I can see she had the code 3 times before...
2
2

The Japanese car and parts can be bought very cheaply.
Hello everyone ! We want to inform you of the method of buying a Japanese car and parts very cheaply. The used car is such cheap in Japan. $B"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-(B used parts is...
1
1

95 civic rear bushings
I have replace all of them about 2-3 years ago,all were bought from Honda dealer.I put winter tires on my car and went for alignement and to my surprise i back upper bushing(small one that goes to the...
6
6

FYI: VSS or ?
After 2 replacement VSS(vehicule speed sensor) it turns out it is the electronic board on the back of the speedo that was 5 min to swap it and everything is back to normal. I'm now happy and my wallet...

Fs: 1996 Honda Passport EX 4WD 160 kmiles $2,995
160,000 miles Red suv on gray interior 6 Cylinders Automatic, 4 door, 4WD A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Cassette Radio, Power Windows, Rear...

95 Accord Starting Problem
On occasion, my 95 Accord LX (157,000 miles) won't start. It's not the battery as it cranks but never actually starts. If I wait about 30 minutes it will start. It seems like this happens only when I...
7
7

purpose of MarkL 0-5v O2 mod ?
could someone explain the purpose of the MarcLamond O2 0-5v modification ? i understand what he is doing i just could not understand or see any statement toward the reason / purpose / why ? does it...
2
2

'93 civic, engine cuts out while driving on highway ?
hi, haven't ben here in a while but now i'm back with perplexing problem. i was driving along highway 70 mph and the engines just ** cuts out ** no warning, no sputter, no bucking, no shimmer, no...
36
36

Irritating Brake Pedal - 2000 Ody
My brake pedal goes below the level of my accelerator at times. Pumping doesn't seem to do anything. I've had it checked about three times. There is some relief when they readjust the emergency brake,...
11
11

removal of ac vents
Does anyone know how to remove the center ac vents on a 2006 accord?

Strut set for '98 CRV
Hi, Think it's time for a hew set of struts for our family runabout. Any suggestions/recommendations for a set ad where is the best place to order it? TIA, Tony
1
1