Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Change clock
Perhaps Honda-san can send an engineer over to my hotel and help me figure out how to set the clock on my 07 Accord EX-L sedan (no nav) back an hour. There's a raised "clock" legend on the right side...
5
5

noisy civic
My 2007 Civic ES is pretty noisy. When accelerating, say from a stop, it sounds like my 05 Accord in a jack rabbit start in 3rd gear. A dealership mechanic said that all Civics are noisy. Is it so?...
1
1

Honda HR-V 1999 1,6 - problem with CVT automatic gearbox?
Object: Honda HR-V 3D 1999 1,6 CVT 185.000 km I suspect the CVT gearbox is faulty, it generates a severe vibration / noise when I pull off from a standstill. This vibration does not exist if I pull...

For sale 1997 Honda Civic DX 88 K $4,799
88,000 miles Silver coupe with gray interior 4 Cylinders Automatic, 2 door, FWD A/C: Front, Power Steering, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Cassette Radio, Rear Window Defroster Excellent...
2
2

Best NG for asking honda civic alarm sys problem...
What newsgroup would be the best place to ask a problem with auto theft alarm system?
5
5

2000 Odyssey won't start
I'm charging the battery now, though it seems to have enough juice. When I crank it, I just hear teeth grinding, and engine won't turn over. 2 yr old Duralast battery. Seems like this happens when it...
6
6

Toyota Reliability Slips behind Honda
To my surprise, my latest CU Reports states that Toyota reliabilty has slipped behind Honda and Suburu to 3rd place. Apparently, the Camry V6 6-speed automatic has problems. The CU survey of 1.3...
25
25

89 honda prelude cruise control
I have an 89 honda prelude with 260,000 miles and last week my cruise control stopped working. I changed the fuse hoping that would cure it but still no luck. What should I look for.
4
4

Re: transmission == toast ?
Sorry, I am a victim of TSB 04036. The main tranny pump stopped working and fried my transmission; this is why the fluid level appears to be high. Thank you in advance, Tom
2
2

Re: transmission == toast ?
"Burk" wrote in news:472a796d$0$24279$ "Won't drive" is awfully vague. Please help us help you by providing a great many necessary details. You can start by giving make, model, year, engine and...
4
4

87 honda prelude 2.0L SI - one fuel filter or two??
I have a 1987 Honda Prelude. As far as I can tell, it has two fuel filters: one behind the left rear wheel and one in the engine compartment on the passenger side. Of the auto service people I've...
2
2

d15b2 idling/running problems
Got an 88 civic, d15b2 engine Last 2 days, its started having very lumpy running. Its shakey at idle, and feels like its missing yet the check engine doesn't come on (as it does usually when it...
6
6

Speedometer eractic, 96 Accord
Anybody have any experience with this? Is it the VSS, or the head in the speedo ? I am used to the old cable...but thats a thing of the past! If the cruise control is ok, would that mean that the VSS,...
3
3

Code p1491 on 1996 accord?
I have the check engine light on and code p1491(Malfunction control auxillary emission control). I have found online where it is the Egr valve that could be bad. I also found online where it can be...
2
2

civic stutter
I have a 1999 civic si. I have recently noticed some stutter occuring. Strange thing is that it usually only happens in 4th gear and at slower speeds when i dont have a lot of gas pedal applied. Also...
2
2