1300 (EJ1) Core???

I would like to locate a 1300 (EJ1) engine core to rebuild. These were used in Civics from 1980-83. I have all the internals to do the work but it seems that these engines have bcome somewhat scarce... Any
suggestions on sourcing?
TIA
JT

Oh no. Is this the 1.3 liter I have been hearing about? Why a rebuild? :]
I think you could find one in an old Civic. Honda boys sure don't want these.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I want a spare on hand just in case...

Most of 'em have been crushed I guess.
JT