Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

will a catalylic converter pass my emission
hey i have a 1994 integra rs wit a grs swap and i just put a cataylic converter on and i was just wonderin if it will pass my emission and my check light still comes on
6
6

Carfax report help
Could someone please help check the following VIN? Thanks a lot! Have a good night. 9BWBT61J614059287
8
8

hot air
I have an s reg Honda Shuttle and have just had a new rad fitted. when I put on the blowers warm air comes through even when it is set oncool -- Message posted using information at
1
1

Noise after replacing Power Steering Pump 2001 Accord Coupe.
2001 Accord Coupe - 4 clyndr - manual trans. Replaced the Power Steering pump with a remanufactored Honda pump, new belt and HONDA PS fluid. Tensioned the belt the best I can. Now getting a loud...
2
2

stereo aux input
hello folks, i am trying to hook up a cable to to the factory installed stereo (06 accord sedan lx) so that i can connect the headphone socket of my mp3 player. i would appreciate suggestions what is...
3
3

I am down to two cars - which would you choose and why?
2007 Honda Accord Sedan EX Manual - $21,999, drive off price 2008 Nissan Altima Coupe - $23,538, drive off price (base car with spoiler only)
24
24

Re: Aptera diesel-electric hybrid car gets 300 miles per gallon and will cost $29k.
And on a 1 in 3 gradient uphill ? Do you have to get out to push ? Graham
6
6

Re: Aptera diesel-electric hybrid car gets 300 miles per gallon and will cost $29k.
Talking of which, I saw a Honda Insight in REAL LIFE today ! It parked behind where I was as I went to the bank. I didn't know any had ever been sold in the UK. Does anyone know what that does in...

CR-Z

Honda Catalytic Converter Aftermarket Parts
Curious if anyone has tried any aftermarket Catalytic Converter parts? Been studyin it abit online as our 1999 Honda CRV has a p0420 code... Factory Honda part is atleast a whopping $550 minimum....
5
5

'95 Civic clutch
The clutch pedal on my '95 Honda Civic recently lost most of it's . It now only disengages about two inches from the floor making it very difficult to change gears. Brake fluid seems fine. The slave...
2
2

Re: Aptera diesel-electric hybrid car gets 300 miles per gallon and will cost $29k.
In a flat country like Holland maybe ? Graham
14
14

FS: 1999 Honda Odyssey LX 81 Kmls $3,499
81,638 miles Gray Minivan w Gray interior 6 Cylinders Automatic, 5 door, 2WD A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, CD...

Re: Aptera diesel-electric hybrid car gets 300 miles per gallon and will cost $29k.
LOL ! That's not a Car ! Graham

shake problem
I have a 1997 Civic HX that has started to shake a little when I take off from a complete stop. It's like the car goes over rumble strips. It just happens for a couple seconds and then everything is...
8
8