Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: "Black Box" information retention?
Well again, the question comes forth...how far back is the information about a crash retrievable? If I wanted to access crash information from a day in the summer...would it still be there? Does it...
14
14

Rust repair on 93 UK Civic
I have some rust (about 10cm long) where the rear bumper attachs next to the rear wheel arch on the offside (right hand drive) underneath the fuel filler cap - in fact where the bumper is attached is...
2
2

RAV4 v CR-V v Fusion
I spent the last three days riding all over the eastern US in three different vehicles - 1) 2007 Toyota RAV4, 4 cylinder, Automatic, FWD; 2) 2007 Ford Fusion, V-6, AWD; 3) 2007 Honda CR-V 4 cylinder...
13
13

2008 Honda Fit Windshield Glare
Anyone experiencing a glare of the coarse dashboard reflecting in the windshield of 2008 Honda Fit driving toward the sun? Any solutions to fix it? Thanks, Les
4
4

07 Honda fit Question
Have my new Fit Sport and love it. I am used to changing my oil very frequently but on the Fit it has the Oil life indicator which suggests time to change the oil. Its been a lot of kms and still the...
18
18

Anyone get a recall notice yet?
I have a 2006 Civic, and I was wondering if/when the recall notices go out. It's been a while now since this was announced, and I don't remember if it involves ALL Civics (06-07) or just some. I'm not...
4
4

timing chains supplier
Dear Purchasing/import dept Manager, We are factory specializing in the manufacture and export of auto chains with 10 years experience in China. Our main products are: Auto timing chain Rollering...

92 Civic Exterior Handle
The Exterior passenger handle on my 92 Civic does not close after it is pulled to open the car. i have taken the interior panel apart, but I do not know what it is i am looking at. have consulted a...
1
1

Wipers For 2006 Civic
Hi I am searching for replacement wipers for my 2006 Civic. I want to replace the entire blade, not just refills. has anyone found any after market ones that work? I have tried several and they claim...
6
6

2008 Honda Accord EX-Nav Auto, Check Engine Light
Ok, So this is a little jumping the gun, but.... I bought a 2008 Honda Accord EX Navi with V-6 and Automatic tranny. This comes with the VCM (variable cylinder management). First I have to say that I...
5
5

Old factory alarm on Concerto: disable?
Hi, This is for a 1994 Concerto, RHD, UK. The handset has finally given up(buttons damaged) and I don't have a spare. I am able to operate the alarm by shorting out the contacts. Is there a manual...
5
5

'96 Accord EX suspension issues
The car is out of alignment and vibrates at speeds over 60 mph. Local tire guys tell me it is the struts and would be at least $300 plus to fix. I'm trying to avoid the service center at the dealer....
3
3

01 Odyssey cabin air filter - other details when replacing?
I've read that cabin air filters help prevent dirt build-up / condensation on AC parts like air fins etc. If I replace my 01 Odyssey cabin air filter, should I try to clean anything else in particular...
1
1

03 Odyssey Rear Window Problem
I believe this is a common problem, but nobody seems to have a direct solution. My rear windows in my Odyssey will crack open slightly, but then won't close when I try to. One of the two behaves this...
1
1

DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT QUESTION
I have an Americian Honda 02 CIVIC and need to install a daytime running light relay to pass the inspection up here in Canada. Has anyone used one of the universial relays that Canadian Tire sells and...
2
2