Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Ridgeline oil change interval
Got a new Ridgeline a few months ago. I can't find any oil change interval information in there, just to wait for the "service" light to come on to tell you when. I don't like to trust that much in...
8
8

Should I have the car looked at????
I have a 1993 Honda civic EX 4 door sedan. I was in a minor accident on Sunday, if you want to call it that. I rear ended a young man, but no damage to either car & neither of us was injured as well....
10
10

factory-installed remote keyless entry question
Hey guys - I am working to develop a product that will involve universal remote keyless entry (RKE) keyfobs that will work as duplicates or replacements for multiple makes and models of vehicles. This...
3
3

Oil Pan With Bad Threading
I just got an oil change on Sept 14, 2007, at 186,041 miles. When the oil change place (not dealer) unscrewed the oil plug and tried to rescrew it upon putting in the new oil, they said that they had...
5
5

'01 Civic EX Gears.....
I have an '01 Civic EX coupe 5-speed that may need a clutch replacement soon. 90% of my driving is Interstae commute. At 70 mph in 5th gear, my RPM's are at 3400. I was thinking that if I could have...
4
4

1988 Honda Prelude Part question
There are several threaded connections to the thermostat housing. The coolant bleed valve, the temperature sensor, some sort of electrical connector with a snap-in white housing, and there is another...
3
3

2003 Accord Whirring Noise in Engine?
Any ideas? It started just yesterday - it's very noticeable when accelerating and appears to be coming from the belt area on the driver's side under the hood.
26
26

audio security code
I have a 2003 CR-V. I replaced the battery a couple of days ago, and as I expected, the radio is asking for the security code. I bought the vehicle used from the local Honda dealer a couple of years...
16
16

cost of timing belt/water pump replacement
Got the quote today from the local Honda dealer for timing belt/water pump replacement: $675 plus tax... doesn't seem too bad. any others have info?
10
10

Another Brake Q
I failed to mention in my previous post "Brake replacement question." That the squealing was starting before I replaced the brakes It would stop when I press the pedal. Now after bendix parts...
6
6

94 Accord won't start
Battery is strong. Starter is no problem. I changed the distributor. It cranks but it just won't start. For about a week before it stopped starting, when I crank, I had to press the gas pedal slightly...
1
1

Very Strange Problem with 92 civic
I have a 1992 Honda Civic DX with Auto trans. From time to time when it sits for about 8 hours in a sunny spot when its about 70-75F outside it will not start. The starter will just crank. If I...
4
4

Bouncy Idle
I've been wondering lately why my 1990 Prelude has a bouncy idle, along with a strange high-RPM idle while in motion. (Shift into neutral and coast; regardless of speed, it will "idle" at 2000-2500RPM...
3
3

UK market
hello mates there, am wondering if anyone have any links to car modification sites in Uk? am interesting in knowing the car markets of UK London. thanks takashi

RIP, original alternator
I thought it would be nice to post a tribute to my original alternator. It gave 177,110 miles of faithful service in my 1991 Accord. Hopefully its spirit will be reincarnated at the rebuild shop and...
2
2