Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

First Drive: 2008 Honda Accord Sedan by Edmunds Inside Line
We admit that after a day of driving the redesigned 2008 Honda Accord, our reporter's notebook was completely blank. It's not that there's nothing to say about how the 2008 Accord drives. It's that...
2
2

'03 CRV and Towing??
We have a 2003 CRV I am thinking about getting a hitch for to tow a boat. The CRV is rated at 1500 pounds tow capacity and that is just about exactly what this boat weighs, including the trailer:...
1
1

Check Car Light
It would happen on Labor Day that the Check Car light came on on my 1996 Honda Civic CX. Ordinarily, I would just call a Honda place but that's not likely today. Can you tell me specifically what I am...
7
7

2001 Accord oil leak
I checked the oil in my 01 Accord 4 cyl (5 speed) today and it's down about 1/2 quart. It's about 1/2 way between the add and full marks. I have known something was leaking slowly underneath the car...
3
3

2000 Accord clunks in the morning ?
First thing in the morning the car clunks when it is started but throughout the day it doesn't . Any thoughts ?
6
6

95 Honda Civic CX
Hi all! I'm planning on doing a swap on my 95 civic currently has the D15B7 engine(1.5l 16v).The engine is consuming lost of oil and i want to keep the car(really love it).I dont want to go "big" on...
2
2

A/C compressor out on 1999 Civic EX
Checking prices online, found the compressor for a reasonable price. What other components that work with the compressor should I also replace? The Clutch Set? Any idea on the number of hours labour...
2
2

Creaking noise when turning Honda CRX 1985
I have a creaking noise when I turn either way in my honda earlier in the year it was only to the extremes to almost full turn but now it is getting so it does it when it is less. I also noticed it...
1
1

Civic 1.7 CTDI UK Service costs
I have just been quoted £250.00 fo7 27000 3rd year service and 1st MOT although the mot's are supposed to free for as long as i own the car sounds a bit expensive to me has anyone else had their...
3
3

Lost power steering / dash lights on 99 accord
Good afternoon all. I did a search of the archives, and read through Teggers FAQ, but wasn't able to find any details for this specific issue. Thanks for your time. My wife has a '99 Honda Accord...
10
10

Re: Can I get a louder horn?
SMS said in And, of course, "Dixie" would play every time you were about to jump across a washed-out bridge or a big pile of dirt. :)

94 civic with squeeky turning
i hear a nasty deep sounding sqeal noise when turning the steering wheel and when going over bumps. i've been told its the ball joint thats out of grease. it's coming from the driver's side and i'm...
7
7

98 civic - shocks?
As some of you may have read in other posts, I was having a brake drag problem. 98 civic lx 5 spd. 282000kms. I hit the brakes at highway speed, lost control, and ended up in the ditch. Car is mostly...
4
4

OBD II software
Hi, Can you recommend a Windows based software to go with ELM interface? TIA, Tony

Re: 2000 Civic Coupe EX Radio activation