Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Civic Oil Pan
I have a '95 Civic with low mileage but the car is not garaged and is exposed to Northeast winters. The oil pan appears to be rusted at the bottom and I've been told it needs replacement. Is it...
1
1

removing shifter cable from automatic transmission on a 1988 Honda Prelude Si
I just bought this '88 Honda prelude Si 4ws and it needs a transmission. I've removed everything but the shifter cable. All i need to know is how i do i separate the cable from the tranny. It's an...
7
7

06 Civic transmission question
I have a 2006 Civic with auto trans and am wondering if anyone else is bugged by the way it down shifts all the time. It seems as if every time I take my foot off the gas and "lightly" apply the...
7
7

2005 Civic road noise
My 2005 Civic 4-door is has a high level of road noise on the highway and I am looking at putting in some noise dampening material. A lot of the roads I drive on are "seal coat" (gravel poured over a...
11
11

WIERD STARTING PROBLEM
So this problem seems bizarre to me, but occassionally, I go out to start my car and it tries to turn over however it won't start. I can try it several times and nothing. However, typically if I wait...
3
3

Timing Belt Questions
My father-in-law (88 years old) is in a quandry re: whether to change his timing belt on a 1999 Honda Accord V-6. The car only has 53K miles on it and has been serviced regularly, but the service...
5
5

How to remove 1994 Honda Integra GSI door trim
Hi All, Can anyone tell me how to remove the driver and passenger door trim on my 1994 Honda Integra GSI? Perhaps someone knows where I can find these instructions online? Thanks in advance! Leigh

Question: Code P116 for 1999 Honda Accord
The Check Engine Light results in the computer reading of P116. Anybody know what that means for a 1999 Honda Accord ULEV 4-cylinder?
1
1

I'm canadian, thinking of buying my Honda in the US?
Hi there, Looking at Ridgelines up here in Winnipeg. EX-L no Navi goes for about $42000. State-side, the same vehicle goes for $32000ish US. Translates to about $34500 in canadian funds. Only...
8
8

Lug nuts 2006 Civic
I have a 2006 Civic LX coupe.......anyone know what size the lug nuts on the 16" aluminum wheels are? I would like to get an impact socket for them. Thanks
17
17

Newly Installed Timing Belt Noise
I have a 1992 Accord Wagon, 2.2L engine, 189,000 miles, this is the second time I have changed the timing belt. I had my local mechanic change the timing belt and he also changed the water pump, crank...
7
7

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!

CRV questions
Greetings all. I am new to this group. I am considering buying a 2008 Honda CRV when the new models come out in the fall. I bought a 2000 Toyota Echo in the fall of 1999. It is a good little car with...
6
6

Low RPM "miss" and ignition coil life span? 97 Honda Civic CX
Hi, I have a 97 CX with 185K miles. When the engine is under load and at low rpm, like starting up a hill with AC on and maybe having to upshift, the engine "misses" for a split second. It seems like...
6
6

2008 Accord
21