Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

need to know the exact location of the Main Relay on a 94 civic ex?
if anyone can tell me where to look exactly on this model of car i would deeply appreciate it. thankyou in advance. -jeff
1
1

FS: RH Evolution C5 17x7" Wheels
FYI again, Also selling three C5 one piece wheels. See the Ebay item # 200135494150 for my listing with specs. Why only three?-very long story involving Somerville, MA and a big pothole.

FS: 98-02 Accord V6 Coupe F/R Sway Bars
FYI, I'm selling my sway bars on my 2000 Accord. If interested, here's the Ebay link:

What is "Drive by Wire" technology
I have a 2002 Accord SE, we are thinking of trading in and getting an end of season 2007-SE. I noticed in the sales stuff, Drive by Wire technology. What is this? And is it good? Do the 2007's 2.4 4...
14
14

Can You Top This?
Put a new battery in my '99 Honda Accord. Went to use the radio, and it was shut down hard. Called Ed Voyles Honda in Atlanta for assistance and was quoted $100 to reset the radio. Thought he was...
10
10

2000 CR-V Problem
My wife's 2000 CR-V SE has just developed the following problems: 1. The dome light stays on all the time unless the switch is in the off position. 2. The power door locks will not lock with the...
1
1

PICS: 2008 Honda Civic Mugen SI is COMING!!
2008 Honda Civic MUGEN Si Sedan Set for Fall Release Honda announces details of factory-prepared MUGEN Civic 07/23/2007 - LEXINGTON, Ohio - A factory-prepared 2008 Honda Civic MUGEN Si Sedan will...

90 Accord main relay
My thanks to this news group and several websites that decribe the main relay problem. I had an intermittent problem with flashing sports light and check engine light for 5 years. It was getting bad...
13
13

Paranoid about remote key
As a new owner I have been shell-shocked by the high price and technical complexity of getting a duplicate remote master or even valet key made for 2007 Accord V-6. One online accessories/parts site...

91 Civic Upper Ball Joints
Does anyone make JUST the ball joint or is the only option Honda's complete assemble? Thanks! Dave '91 Civic Std - beater '90 Civic DX
3
3

Bought a used Honda for my daughter today with ABS problem--please help!!
Yesterday, I bought a 1992 Honda Civic EX for my daughter. I test drove the car and everything appeared fine. I also test drove several others. I talked to the previous owner and looked at previous...
11
11

filler neck tube
Good day. The filler neck tube on my other car (93 altima) is starting to rust through. Instead of replacing with a dealer part, could I cut the rusty part of the tube out and put a rubber (fuel...
9
9

air condition problem
I have a 2001 Honda Civic LX. Last night I noticed a knocking in my motor area. It's not steady like a rod knocking but more of an off rhythm knocking. It does not always knock either. When it is...
1
1

Suggestions for refinishing Civic placstic hub caps
I have a 95 Civic and the finish is coming off the plastic hub caps. Anybody have any real good ideas on how to refinish them so the look nice again?
4
4

What controls the door open warning lights (91 Accord)
Once in a while, the leds indicating open doors all go on - 4 doors and trunk. They usually stay on until I restart the car. I guess it's no big deal but it is a bit disconcerting.
1
1