Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2007 or 2008 CIVIC
Hi. I would like to know from anyone who has a new non-si CIVIC, what is the RPM at 100Km/h. Thanks a bunch. Dan.
4
4

Stubborn 92 Accord
I have a 92 Accord that has been acting up the past few months starting. Seems to mostly occur after it has ran for a short time, shut off for a couple of hours, start back up for a 2 minute drive and...
3
3

hacking the pilot 2007
Does anyone know if the pilot computer is capable of additional features? If so, what diy tools are available? thanks

Inside Air Recirculation No Longer Works &...
the radiator fan no longer comes on after the engine is shut off & still hot. Is there a connection between these two events? This is a 1993 Accord LX with 159,400 miles on it. About a month ago I had...

Replacing micro instrument lights with LEDs?
Good afternoon. I need to replace various micro-sized light bulbs in my radio and CD player (1991 Accord.) The Honda dealer wants about five bucks each for them; these bulbs are tough to source...
5
5

2000 CRV - front-seat cushion swap?
Just curious - my CRV is running great, but I'm wondering about swapping the driver seat cushion with the passenger seat cushion - I'm guessing that they're different, and that a simple swap isn't...

Post-swap questions
My D15B7-to-D16Z6 swap (fairly recently discussed in this group) has proven worthwhile, as the car is still going strong with only minor issues. What I have now is: 93 Civic CX -> Original AT ->...
1
1

starter motor Accord
Got an 01 manual Accord with only 52K and my starter motor wore out! The little bitch cost $260 to be rebuilt and installed. That is not a lot of miles. But maybe I take lots of short trips.. all the...

Civic SI Mileage
I don't know but with manual transmission you can reach higher speeds than automatic but is the mileage better condsidering the high price of gas now?
16
16

Re: Simple Techniques To Increase Gas Mileage of Your Car
Save $17 and read your cars owners manual. Also Google "gas saving driving tips".

Re: MIKE Hunter's thesis??
So the oil drilling companies only employ left handed people. Mike your prejudices are showing again!

Re: Any Legitimate Actual 2008 Accord Photos on the Net ?
Here are unmasked photos of both the sedan and coupe.

Re: Any Legitimate Actual 2008 Accord Photos on the Net ?
"Zorro_2K" wrote in news:46a5434d$0$8983$

Cabin Air Recirculating Button No longer works (1993 Accord)
Greetings, I recently realized that the Freon was low in my 1993 Accord (slightly cool air, bubbles/foam in sight glass). While awaiting the arrival of the refrigerant (R-12) I will need to top it...

SIze Problem
I was thinking about getting myself a Honda Civic SI but Hondas are kind of a small car and i'm 6 ' 7'' and I wanted to know if i would be able to fit into the drivers seat "comfortably" without...
9
9