18500 for Civic EX Auto..is that good price?

I have been quoted 18500 + Tax for 2007 EX is that a good price?

It entirely depends on what continent you're on and in which country on that continent you're living in at this time in your life. It's the World Wide Web, you know. {;^)
Mea culpa
$18,500 for 2007 Civic Sedan Auto EX + Taxes , Chicago area. Does this quote sound good enough in this time? Db

It does help to narrow it down a bit <g>.
Sounds good to me. In my area (Baltimore-Washington Metro) people are paying $21,000 and up...some Si's are even going for over 30K

How many miles? You're talking new, not used, right?
My brother bought a 2006 EX auto within the past 2 months, used, with 20k miles on it. I want to think he paid 16k even. Maybe that will give some frame of reference.
I purchased the Civic LX last week for 17,200. 18,500 seems like a good price for the EX. I bought mine in NW Indiana. Spent a total of 5 hours on purchase, net time included. Driving 1 week, I like it much, rides and sounds better then Corolla I took for spin.