18500 for Civic EX Auto..is that good price?

It entirely depends on what continent you're on and in which country on that continent you're living in at this time in your life. It's the World Wide Web, you know. {;^)

Reply to
Brian Smith

I have been quoted 18500 + Tax for 2007 EX is that a good price?

Reply to
Daboo

Mea culpa

$18,500 for 2007 Civic Sedan Auto EX + Taxes , Chicago area. Does this quote sound good enough in this time? Db

Reply to
Daboo

It does help to narrow it down a bit .

Reply to
Brian Smith

Sounds good to me. In my area (Baltimore-Washington Metro) people are paying $21,000 and up...some Si's are even going for over 30K

Reply to
Robert

How many miles? You're talking new, not used, right?

My brother bought a 2006 EX auto within the past 2 months, used, with

20k miles on it. I want to think he paid 16k even. Maybe that will give some frame of reference.
Reply to
the phelper

Reply to
Rowdy Yates