1898 Accord exi help needed

I have a 1989 honda accord exi. Has the 2.0 4 speed in it. Thing is that the car runs awesome till it reaches warm or 1/4 temp on the dash temp gauge , then it idles rough. I assume it is the coolant temperature sensor, but am new to Honda's.. ALSO the tranny shifts hard.. every gear shifts like the thing has a shift kit.. I put some lucas in it and it helped a bit..but was wondering if there is any parts that are known to go like a vacuum modulator or something ... ANY help woud be great.. thanx

Reply to
Chevrolet

Chevrolet

Change the ATF with HONDA Z1 three times and fill the coolant reservoir according to the owner's manual.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_