1980 Accord h/b

Hi all -

is anyone aware of a chatroom / forum for those with rather old Hondas?

Thanks!

Reply to
Vancouver van

you're on it. what's the problem with it?

Reply to
jim beam

I used to own a '78 Accord with a two speed automatic. When that tranny finally failed, I converted it to a 5 speed with a tranny and assorted parts from a '76. It also had the '76 exhaust manifold and '80 wheels. The people I worked with at that time called it a "frankenhonda" but it ran great for another 6 years.

Anyways, what's your question?

Eric

Reply to
Eric