1980 Accord h/b

Hi all -
is anyone aware of a chatroom / forum for those with rather old Hondas?
Thanks!

--
Vancouver van

Vancouver van wrote:

I used to own a '78 Accord with a two speed automatic. When that tranny finally failed, I converted it to a 5 speed with a tranny and assorted parts from a '76. It also had the '76 exhaust manifold and '80 wheels. The people I worked with at that time called it a "frankenhonda" but it ran great for another 6 years.
Anyways, what's your question?
Eric