1983 Civic FE Project

I have been slowly working this project over the past 1 1/2 years and finally got the engine to run today. I am having a low speed idle issue (actually no low speed control at all) and suspect that it might have to
do with with several vacuum hoses that I have not figured out where they go.
Carb is a freshly rebuilt unit and all fuel system items such as the gas tank, pump and filters are new. Gas gauge does not work.
The Emissions hose diagram normally found under the hood is missing as is all the remaining under the hood documentation.
TIA for any suggestions.
JT
(Who's looking to defeat the effects of $3 per gal gas!)
Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

You might want to consider getting a factory manual. Sometimes, you find them pretty cheap at a used book store. In addition, your local library may subscribe to the AllData database. Mine does. It will likely have the vacuum hose diagram available. If not, then your library may other service information resources available.
Eric
Eric wrote:

Thanks Eric, I'll look into the library option. Factory manuals seem to be pretty scarce.
Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

If all else fails, you should be able to get one from http://www.helminc.com
Eric
Eric wrote:

Thanks again. It looks like that is the best route.
JT