1984 Honda Prelude

Anyone interested in a 84 honda prelude. Dual Kehin Carb unit. Car runs, has working sun roof, and little or no damage/rust. There is some sort of vacuum problem, I think anyway. Idles high, sometimes,
sometimes, it won't idle at all. Don't feel like messing with it anymore. I also have a spare carb setup for the car.

Cool. Where?