1984 prelude charging

I recently bought a prelude and I am having trouble with something draining my battery down. I found out the last owner had boosted the car with the battery leads reversed. I have changed the altinator and
battery but something still drains the battery down. Any suggestions
put an amp meter between the positive cable and positive post of the battery, the amps should be below 1.
start pulling fuses one by one until the amperage drops, once it does, you should know what the culprit is.