1984 prelude charging

I recently bought a prelude and I am having trouble with something draining my battery down. I found out the last owner had boosted the car with the battery leads reversed. I have changed the altinator and battery but something still drains the battery down. Any suggestions

Reply to
loopy

put an amp meter between the positive cable and positive post of the battery, the amps should be below 1.

start pulling fuses one by one until the amperage drops, once it does, you should know what the culprit is.

lo>I recently bought a prelude and I am having trouble with something

Reply to
loewent via CarKB.com