1986 Honda Accord

Hello everyone, I知 having a issue with my 86 Accord. When I知 driving (at various speeds, usually while accelerating) my engine abruptly starts jerking
and then the car either catches itself and contiues to go or it stalls out. If you press on the gas, it sometimes does nothing and still stalls out. Also, it doesn稚 do it all the time only when the car seems to be on for approx 1 hour... sometimes I can drive fast and it痴 fine. thanks

First thought in my head is whether the fuel filter has been changed recently. Otherwise I'd look into the ignition tune-up stuff.
Mike
Dony wrote:

    There have been problems with rust in the float bowl of the carb on some 86's. If yours is injected, try some new plugs. See the sticker under the hood for plug type. bob