1987 HONDA Accord headlight problem

It seems that when I turn my headlights on they dont work. Both my directionals work, all others lights work, all fuses are ok. Actual light bulbs are fine. They actually go on if i hold my left
directional down as hard as I can and hold it there but thats not practical. Is it my combination switch and will I have to replace the whole thing? And if so how do I get my steering wheel off?
--
lavigmj