1988 Prelude S for parts car or projet car

I have a 1988 Prelude S with dual carbs that has a blown head gasket and bad water pump. It now has 214,000 miles on it and I just don't want to
sink any more money into it. This would be a great parts car or project car for someone who has the time and skill to get it going. The body is way above average. Up to now I have fixed everything that has gone wrong. It has new coil, plug wires, distributor, a/c compressor, alternator and belts. I live in Georgia and you would have to pick it up. Contact me at 706-444-6915.

Site Timeline