1990 Accord oil consumption

I have a 90 Accord with 105,000 miles. It is burning about 1/2 qt of 10-30 oil every 4000 miles. Is that normal? What is normal? Thanks Bob

road apple wrote:

That's well within tolerance. Changing your PCV may reduce it a bit.
'Curly'

That nice to know. Thanks Bob

Perfectly normal. Not a concern at all, but keep checking it every 2000 miles or so and add a little if necessary (as you should with any car.)

I have a 91 with 103,000 and as far as I can tell it doesn't use any oil. I sure wouldn't worry about 1/2 quart every 4000 though.
| I have a 91 with 103,000 and as far as I can tell it doesn't use any | oil. Synthetic or mineral ?

Not mineral or vegetable. Must be animal.