1990 Civic SI - Steering wheel replacement

Hi,
I want to change my steering wheel because the grip is starting to get loose. I got another one from the same vintage of Civic (88-91) but I need some tips on replacing it. Thanks!

FreddyBeach wrote:

undo. pull off old steering wheel. replacement is opposite of removal.
don't use oil-based hand creams - diffuses through steering wheel rubber and ruins it.