1990 Civic SI - Steering wheel replacement

Hi,

I want to change my steering wheel because the grip is starting to get loose. I got another one from the same vintage of Civic (88-91) but I need some tips on replacing it. Thanks!

Reply to
FreddyBeach

pry out the center emblem to expose the central 19mm mounting nut. undo. pull off old steering wheel. replacement is opposite of removal.

don't use oil-based hand creams - diffuses through steering wheel rubber and ruins it.

Reply to
jim beam