1990 Honda Accord - Glue Side Door Upholstery

: 7bit
One of my inside door panel's cloth upholstery has begun to fall off. What kind of glue should I purchase (or does it have to be applied with a heat
gun)to make the repair myself? Should I just take it an upholstery shop? Would like the repair to look nice, the car is in very good condition otherwise.