1990 honda accord radio fuse

My radio isnt working. I can hear the antenna motor when I turn it on but the radio itself doesnt do anything. I pulled the radio but I dont see a fuse on it or in it... I checked the regular fuses and they look
fine.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Look in the other fuse box.
'Curly'
Yeah I looked. Is there a fuse in the radio itself?
motsco_ wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1166300829.428647.168900@ 79g2000cws.googlegroups.com:

Etoyfixers, the problem is not the fuse if you are hearing the antenna motor. The radio is getting power for it to activate the antenna. Your problem is somewhere else - maybe the amplifier in the radio.