1990 Honda Prelude si 2.0 2dr automatic is totalled. How much is it worth?

The ratioratior is bent. The cv axcles need fixing. The air/heat dont work. My whole front end is messed up the moteris still good. Uts just the ratior and the grill of the car is messed up.under he car is bent not even sure if the axles are good. My doors are messed up they still open and shut. Its not worth it. How much is it worth totalled

Reply to
jamie