1990 Prelude

What can I do with a Mint 1990 Prelude, (it was mint until my wife hit the Buick) with front end damage? I doubt it's totaled but I can't fix it. Anyone need parts?
snipped-for-privacy@pinehurst.net
snipped-for-privacy@pinehurst.net wrote:

Have you gotten a repair estimate from a couple of body shops? If so, is the car worth repairing in their opinion?
Eric
minimum of $3500 if they can find a front clip local. Both body shops said they were worried about electrical problems if it was repaired.
minimum of $3500 if they can find a front clip local. Both body shops said they were worried about electrical problems if it was repaired.
Where are you located?
What engine did the car have?
-Spiff http://www.preludedriver.com