1991 Honda Civic Leaning to the left side

Whats going on guys hey i got an issue with my civic i put lowering springs on it and now is leaning to the side (left) i tried and replaced left front strut and it didnt do nothing what should i do
now....Help me out.....thanxs
Have you put on a few pounds lately?
Thanxs....I think i should put your mom in the back from now on....