1991 Honda CRX want start

I have a 1991 Honda CRX, and it want start, If you turn the key over it cranks but when you let go of the key it want start and stay running, I changed out the control module (igniter unit) in the distributor but that
did not work. And I put a new fuel pump also and filter. I dont know what else to do.
It cranks over but want stay running.
Thanks, Jay
Check for spark, per http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/startproblems.html , then report back.
Also, years on car? Maintenance history? E.g. how old are the plugs, ignition wires, distributor cap, rotor? Are they all genuine Honda parts?

There are three main things to check:
1) Fuel. Changing the pump wont guarantee that you're getting enough of it. Check the fuel pressure to ensure it is sufficient.
2) Spark. Make sure you're getting it and make sure your timing is correct.
3) Air. Make sure you that there's no blockage and no leaks on any of the intake hoses.
By the way, check the distributor to make sure that oil hasn't leaked in there and messed things up.