1991 Prelude Alternator

Does anyone have the detail instructions to replace an alternator on a 1991 Preslude? I would be most appreciative. Thanks, Robert.

I would use a combination of the following: 1. the free online (mostly Chilton's style but some service-style) manual for your Prelude at www.autozone.com (should be under Engine-Electrical or similar)
2. the Accord and Prelude service manuals at http://www.honda.co.uk/car/owner/workshop.html (PDF files for actual steps)
3. the hints at my site http://home.earthlink.net/~honda.lioness/id13.html , which reflects many of the comments at this newsgroup on the subject.