1992 Accord Service Manual from Honda for sale

I have 1992 Accord Service Manual for sale. This manual is from Honda itself. I have kept it in excellent condition and it does not any grease or pencil/pen marks on it. It is pretty thick and heavy so I prefer to deal
locally. Asking $50. pm if interested.