1992 Acord - Kill Switch ideas ?

I was recently surprised to learn that early 90's Accords are near the top of the "most stolen" list in many states.
I'd like to add a kill switch and am seeking opinions on what
circuit/device is easiest to neutralize? The fuel pump seems most likely, and accessing it shouldn't be too dificult. It's a 5 speed, so hacking the starter solenoid, the first idea to come to mind, isn't a fool proof solution. Any other cantidates?
Car is a 92 Accord wagon.
Thanks
-Greg
Add pictures here
âś–

Disabling the fuel pump is an excellent idea. Follow the wire back from the fuel pump, and splice in a switch somewhere un-obvious but still convenient.
You can also disable the clutch interlock switch in much the same manner. This switch needs to be compressed in order for the starter to function, so if you prevent it from being closed (with a switch), it will be as though the crook wasn't pressing the clutch when he turned the key.
I was told by my insurance agent that automatic transmisison cars are "joyride"-stolen far more often than manual tranny cars. The pro's don't care either way, and the pro's won't be deterred by kill switches.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

I think I'll make two - one fairly obvious that doesn't do anything (or actually launches an alarm) and another, sneakier switch (cigarette lighter, mirror adjust selector, etc.) to run the car.

K. I'm just trying to disuade the casual thief from making a 50 mile dash to the Sonoran border, where many stolen cars in Arizona wind up.
Thanks
-Greg
Add pictures here
âś–