1992 Honda Accord EX Steering Wheel Whining Noise

1992 Honda Accord EX, Auto
Since I have always been a GM man, noises coming from our Honda always confuse me.
There is a whining noise coming from the steering wheel. I can reproduce it
consistantly by have the vehicle travelling at any speed over ~10km/h (never stopped) and turn wheel left or right ~30. It only whines in this one position, turning the wheel a little more or a little less stops it. I haven't done any diagnosis other than figuring out how to reproduce it consistantly.
The part that confuses me is that it's coming through the steering wheel and not from outside the car. I've searched Google, saw a few people having the same problem but no consistant answers.
It sounds like something specific and I'm sure there is someone out there that knows the answer. ;)
Steve